I invest a lot of time and effort in making the c-crop website accessible from the beginning of its construction. The site is fully accessible in accordance with Regulation 35, T.I. 5568 for the accessibility of websites and Wcag 2.0. I chose the AA standard.
On this page I will detail the tools and methods I used to make the website accessible, as well as an explanation of how to contact me if there is a need to fix a fault or improve accessibility.
The site was accessed as follows:
.1. Adapting the site to all types of modern browsers (ie all except Internet Explorer).
2. Adapting the website to all types of platforms – mobile, tablets and desktops.
3. Adjusting the site in terms of keyboard use only.
4. Adapting the website to people with partial vision impairment.
5. Adapting the site and its contents to people with partial or complete hearing impairment.
In order to make the site and its contents accessible, the following changes were made:
.1. Changes and tests on the site so that it fits all browsers and all platforms (responsiveness).
2. Adding access keys in a way that does not contradict the natural keyboard operations and making sure that all parts of the site can be reached with a keyboard in mind.
3. Checking color contrast, adding an explanatory text to each image on the site including in the various guides, adding a label in different forms.
4. Adding a website accessibility bar with the option to adjust the website display according to various disabilities (changing colors, contrast, enlarging or reducing texts, etc.).
The tools I used to check accessibility are:
3. Manual scanning of the site’s source code.
. 4 Use of WAVE – to check the contrast on the site, to check the structure of the site and for a general scan according to the WCAG2 standard
5. Using the AC Checker tool for final validation of the website and its various parts.
6. Using the Evaluera tool to manually check the various points.
If there are accessibility problems, I would be very happy if they contact me. You can contact me via email: